Customer health and safety remains at the highest priority for our team. From the 11th of May onwards, James Martin Blinds will be reopening initially to offer home visits to show samples and offer quotes, looking to eventually offer fitting appointments. Our showroom, however, will remain closed until stated otherwise. Our telephone services will of course be operated in the usual way to book future appointments and to honour customer requests as much as we can throughout these difficult times. Some of our suppliers have begun returning to work, and so deliveries are starting to be received once again at our premises.
The measures we shall put in place include:
- All staff will be fully equipped with the necessary PPE, such as face masks and gloves.
- We will also use hand sanitiser, and will sanitise products, windows etc.
- Out of respect to the social distancing guidelines still in place, while we are fitting, we shall ask customers to move into another room.
- During home/quote visits, we will sanitise sample books before and after use, and observe social distancing guidelines.
- Measuring and fitting appointments will operate between Monday and Friday, 9-5 (excluding bank holidays).
We wish you all well during this time, and if you have any questions about our business reopening, or any of our coronavirus safety measures, please get in touch.« Return to news